The ‘Artists’ I recorded during the five months of cycling round Europe:
- Matt Chanarin – good friend of mine I met at the Catweazle Club,
- Simon Batten – good friend of mine and singer/songwriter,
- Rosie Caldecott: lovely singer/songwriter I met at the Catweazle Club,
- Evan McGregor: amazing drummer I regularly play with,
- Luke Keegan: good friend of mine and singer/songwriter,
- Moogie Man: multitalented singer/songwriter I met at the Catweazle Club,
- Jack Durtnall: multi-instrumentalist full of talent singing his own folky tunes,
- Susie B: singer/songwriter forwarded onto me by Simon Batten (Oxford).
- King of Cats: crazy songwriter I knew from when he lived in Oxford.
- The Mother Folkers: fantastic big with an eclectic mix of genres.
- Bruno Labrasca: family friend, actor and poet,
- Lina: lithuanian singer/songwriter I met at Music Hack Paris,
- Okhaos: a couple of sculptors I met at Music Hack Paris,
- Paganini Duo: family friends playing at my parents home.
- We are workers: a friend’s band,
- Germain: Talented guitarist I met through the bass player from ‘We are Workers’
- Donkey Collective: recorded Jonas doing a performance with a broom stick, planks of wood and in a large room. Unfortunately, the recording got lost… Captivating performance though.
- La Esencia: mexican band I randomly met busking in the streets,
- Belarusian duo: from the Belarus State Chamber orchestra I randomly met busking,
- Cougars in America: duo I met through Music Brussels,
- Stephan: Italian traditional accordion player I met through ‘Cougars in America’,
- Ziggy: amazingly talented duo who got in contact hearing about the project through a string of friends.
- Mondo Leon: approaches song-writing from a documentary maker’s perspective, some of his fans said I should get in contact with him.
- Sophie Ter Schure: amazingly talented traditional folk singer I met at a Mulligan’s Irish Session,
- Katìa: lovely singer/songwriter I met through Sophie.
- Alasca: through a string of friends I met a man who cycle the world for 3 years whom I stayed with and he new this band,
- Pieter: met him firstly through Katìa and a second time through Alasca.
- In de Kringloop: ‘In the Secondhand Shop’ a lovely project by Patrick Kuiper whom I met through Alasca.
- Deniz: friend of a friend and band leader of Herrenmagazin,
- Volcano Victims: acoustic duo formed by a Islander and a Japanese,
- Adam and Peter: traveling americans whom I randomly met in the streets,
- Jan and Hagen: crazy impovisation duo and Swarali singing in Hindou,
- Jeffrey Sanders: English teacher with lots of cover songs,
- Sirte Tircco: acoustic trio of a ska/reggae band in Argentina whom I met when they performed in a street market,
- Julia Kalkbrenner: lovely friendly poet whose a good friend of a friend,
- Gosia Winter: lovely trio in which Julia Kalkbrenner plays cello,
- Adam: hangdrum player I met at street market,
- Teufelsberg: abandoned spying station with an amazing echo!
- Monika: friendly and crazy piano player.
- Anstaja & Zosia Bernad: traditional polish singing in historically important sewers and a bedroom,
- Hungarian Duo: I met them whilst they were playing in a park for dancing children,
- Teren Nowy: was contacted to record this interesting experimental music improvisation collective.
- Fabryka Zabawek: acoustic trio and friends of the people I was staying with,
- Przytula & Kruk: my friendly Krakow host and his Italian friend,
- The Missing Part: housemate of my host and her boyfriend.
- Kewal: Slovakian travelling musician I met busking.
- Water Organ: sound installation near the port of Zadar.
- etnOrkestar: traditional band I luckily met when they were playing in a small port bar.
- Duo Notabene: amazing players I met whilst they were playing in a bar,
- Bojan: guitarist I met whilst he was busking,
- Fiori Musicali: classical trio I also met whilst they were busking.
- Rainvan: pop-rock band and friends of my cousin,
- Orecchiabili: rockabilly band and also friends of my cousin.
- Galit: singer/songwriter and friend of friend,
- Amos Zimmerman: singer/songwriter and friend of friend,
- Nadav Zilberstein: singer/songwriter and friend of friend,
- Rami Feinstein: singer/songwriter playing with his band.